[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Tag 1.2.0-pre1 : VLC media player 'Twoflower' 1.2.0-pre1

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Fri Nov 4 02:54:28 CET 2011

On Fri, Nov 04, 2011 at 02:43:13AM +0100, git at videolan.org wrote :
> This is the first pre-version of VLC 1.2.0, aka 'Twoflower'.
> This version is intended to developers, packagers and power-users to report important issues and regressions.
> It isn't for the average user (yet).

Please report issues and regression.

Yes, the UI are still behind, but Felix and I are working actively on it
to fix this.

You can find a tarball here:
ftp://ftp.videolan.org/pub/videolan/testing/vlc-1.2.0-pre1/vlc-1.2.0-pre1.tar.xz

I do not plan to do Windows build, so far.

Thanks a lot for all the work put in this!
Hats off to Rémi and Laurent, as usual, who've done the most difficult
work!

Top 10 commiters:
2077  Rémi Denis-Courmont
1278  Jean-Baptiste Kempf