[vlc-devel] Corrupt playback of MPEG2 .ts with LibVLC 1.2.0-git (575dd0f)

Naohiro KORIYAMA nkoriyama at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 18:18:12 CET 2011

2011/11/4 Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>:
> On Fri, Nov 04, 2011 at 02:46:47PM +0100, Jérôme FORISSIER wrote :
>> For now I've been using a nightly build from http://nightlies.videolan.org/build/macosx-intel/ (vlc-git-intel*).
>> I see no libdvbpsi* in the package, so I guess the problem must be somewhere else.

> Nightlies for Mac Intel use libdvbpsi 0.2.1, so I would think this is
> should be cleared out before going to the next phase :D

On nightlies for Mac, ts plugin is not built at all.
This is because http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/5324.
And libdvbpsi in current Mac prebuilt contrib, libdvbpsi is not 0.2.1,
maybe older.
If you build with current Mac prebuilt contrib (adding libdvbpsi.pc),
you can play ts videos.

If you use libdvbpsi 0.2.1, ts video playback will corrupt same as
Windows build.
libdvbpsi git has no problem.

This issue was discussed on this ML,  subject is "win32 contrib (and
mac contrib)".
--
KORIYAMA, Naohiro
nkoriyama at gmail.com