[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] win64 packaging: distribute libstdc++-6.dll and libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sun Nov 6 18:19:31 CET 2011

On Sun, Nov 06, 2011 at 11:11:30AM -0500, Rafaël Carré wrote :
> Anyway I expect libstdc++-6.dll to have a consistent ABI, just like
> libstdc++-6.so

Right. On windows, with the mess between all the g++ compilers, the
notorious issues with g++ 4.5 and 4.6, not to mention sljl vs dw2.

Not to mention the different webplugins loaded in memory by a browser.

And of course, I expect you will do the support on the forum and mailing
lists for users who don't understand what happens based on their
configuration.

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734