[vlc-devel] Localization file for a new language Marathi.

Akhilesh Bhangepatil bhangepatil.akhilesh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 21:50:15 CET 2011

Seeing the list of languages I found out that no one is up to VLC in
Marathi.
Marathi (मराठी Marāṭhī) is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by the Marathi
people of western and central India. It is the official language of the
state of Maharashtra. There are ninety million fluent speakers worldwide.
Marathi has the fourth largest number of native speakers in India and
is thefifteenth most spoken language in the world.
Marathi has some of the oldest literature of all modern Indo-Aryan
languages, dating from about 1000 AD. For more Wikipedia Page
Marathi<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathi_language>
.
It would really be honored to work for VLC. I'm really interested and
excited to translate VLC in Marathi untill my work is acknowledged and
given credit.
So, please send me the localization file for VLC for the proposed new
language.

Akhilesh Bhangepatil.
Computer Engineer,
University of Pune.