[vlc-devel] Project of generation libvlc.lib compatible with MS Visual Studio.

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sat Nov 12 18:54:59 CET 2011

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 10:28:29AM +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> ;..

I mostly agree with your analysis. However I had a small question for
this case:
 - if one uses its own libc (from MingW or else) and does not use the
   MSVCRT, to compile the executable, in Visual Studio (if that is even
   possible, but let's admit it is), and therefore not linking to
   proprietary objects, then, it is redistributable under the GPL,
   according to you?

Curiously,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf