[vlc-devel] Finnish translation and VLC 1.2.0

Juha Jeronen juha.jeronen at jyu.fi
Mon Nov 21 13:21:35 CET 2011

Hi all,

I'm just wondering, are we nearing a string freeze for VLC 1.2.0?

In case we are, it would be nice to include the thoroughly updated
Finnish translation that I did last year for 1.1.

There are undoubtedly new strings, which means the translation will
require some additional work, but it would be a much more complete
starting point than the old translation that (as I've understood) is
still currently in the git for 1.2.

I can maintain the Finnish for now, so once it's the proper time, I'll
make the necessary updates.

 -J