[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] contrib: fix gnutls / gpg-error build on OSX

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Wed Nov 23 18:30:55 CET 2011

Le Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:39:43 +0100,
Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net> a écrit :

> On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:25:53 -0500, Rafaël Carré <funman at videolan.org>
> wrote:
> >> What about unknown architectures that need updated config.*?
> >
> > we could do conditional reconf
>
> Seriously, no.
>
> And you need gettext to compile VLC from git so I do not see the point.

Yes we build it in contribs but apparently it fails if we don't run
gettextize at the same time than autoreconf in these packages.

(I posted the message in contrib/TODO)

problems:
	- some packages need autopoint for autoreconf to work
	- we can't run gettextize in automatized way, gettextize
developers took special care against that

--
Rafaël Carré