[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] contrib: fix regex target

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Tue Nov 29 07:48:20 CET 2011

Le Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:41:21 +0100,
Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net> a écrit :

> On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:24:20 -0500, Rafaël Carré <funman at videolan.org>
> wrote:
> > Rémi, you are mean to other devs, and also VLC users (e.g. on the
> > forum).
> > Realize it and act in consequence.
>
> No I'm not mean. I'm annoyed because people keep doing what I said not to
> do (you)

I don't think anyone in the project has to do what you say.

We are a democratic project, not a tyranny ruled by yourself, or ruled
by the person with most/longest/better/whatever commits.

> or ignore discussions we've had multiple times (ivoire with the
> broken initial MMX/SSE fix).

And not everyone in the project is aware of all the discussions which
happen, especially but not only if they were not on the list.

> And when I'm annoyed, I behave mean.

Pay attention then because it's harmful to others

--
Rafaël Carré