[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] modules/access: only add to DIST_SUBDIRS the subdirs with Makefile. am in them

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Nov 29 08:42:03 CET 2011

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 08:38:08 +0100 (CET), git at videolan.org (Rafaël Carré)
wrote:
> vlc | branch: master | Rafaël Carré <funman at videolan.org> | Tue Nov 29
> 02:37:47 2011 -0500| [21ce20e3591ce242d6a928363506555f09e49ba6] |
> committer: Rafaël Carré
>
> modules/access: only add to DIST_SUBDIRS the subdirs with Makefile.am in
> them

So to sum up the IRC discussion, Rafaël thinks that vlc.git is the fine
place to push untested crap because "the build is 10 ten times faster than
[his system]". He clearly refuses to change his practice claiming that my
opinion does not matter.

This is not appropriate committer behaviour in my opinion. Please remove
him from the committer list. Thanks in advance. Until then, I am taking my
leave from this project since my working model is incompatible with his.

Best regards,

http://www.remlab.net/