[vlc-devel] [PATCH] Added libvlc_video_get_spu_delay and, libvlc_video_set_spu_delay.

John Hendrikx hjohn at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 30 13:19:15 CET 2011

Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 08:16:19AM +0100, John Hendrikx wrote :
>> I've redone this patch and fixed all the remarks.  I indeed forgot to add the sym file.
> Thanks.
> One question though: libvlc_video_get_spu_delay might be a weird name,
> since spu is an intern name.
I used the same name as the other functions related to subtitles, most 
of them used 'spu' in their name.  I'm new to this codebase, so I tried 
to conform to the existing naming -- other than that there's no specific 
reason for those names.


With the one exception being:


If it's a problem, I can change the names :)

Best regards,
John Hendrikx

More information about the vlc-devel mailing list