[vlc-devel] VLC 1.1.12

Benjamin Drung bdrung at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 5 11:38:37 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch, den 05.10.2011, 09:48 +0200 schrieb Rémi Denis-Courmont:
> Hello,
>
> Unless anyone proposes an alternative plan, I will push a VLC 1.1.12
> tarball soon.
> I won't announce it on the website since not many users build VLC from
> source.

I tried to build a Debian package with the latest vlc-1.1 code, but
configure failed:

checking for deschutes/libraries/hdmachinex225/PCMAudioPlayer.h... no
checking for JACK... yes
checking for UPNP... yes
checking for XPM... yes
checking for XEXT... yes
configure: error: Could not find Xpm and/or Xext (required for skins2)

--
Benjamin Drung
Debian & Ubuntu Developer