[vlc-devel] Dash Access Plugin status ?

Frederic YHUEL fyhuel at viotech.net
Sat Oct 8 14:42:53 CEST 2011

>> No it didn't fix compilation on a 64 bit machine... There are again
>> issues with types "size_t" and "unsigned int". I attached a diff that
>> fix both compilation issues. I think you should have kept "unsigned
>> int" everywhere instead of mixing it with size_t, but it works with
>> minor changes.
>
> There was no mixing I have changed all unsigned int to size_t. Anyway
> changed the two functions.

Sorry my last mail wasn't friendly and also not clear. What I meant is
that probably (but maybe I'm wrong) you should have kept everywhere
the type "int" for arguments "i_read" and "i_peek" because of the
signatures of the functions stream_Peek and stream_Read, defined in
src/input.

Anyway, it's probably not something really important nor interesting,
and now your patch works well and compiles well.

I hope it will be merged.

Long live to DASH !

--
Frédéric Yhuel