[vlc-devel] 404 errors

Guy Perkins me at atdotmedotuk.me.uk
Mon Oct 24 02:23:11 CEST 2011

Hi

Yes I did have.
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0;
.NET4.0C; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR
2.0.50727)
So, I tried cleaning it up to :-
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0)
Still no cigar. Could it be the trident? I realise that this is not
something that you guys want to be troubled with, quite rightly, but if
it's possible to narrow it's likely causes, these details might be able
to be included on the 403 page "http://wiki.videolan.org/403.html" for
users to at least have a fighting chance of self correcting.
Thanks.

Guy