[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Revert "Use separate HTTPd host per protocol"

Pierre Ynard linkfanel at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 25 01:23:58 CEST 2011

> I disagree.
>
> > This way provides more use-cases that are more useful.
>
> Lies.

Attacking my integrity is not a very nice way to express your
disagreement on this technical point. I've been open, gone through the
lengthy presentations that you required from me, and kept saying the
same things again and again. The numerous use-cases have been explained
to you several times. Yet you consistently ignored or dismissed these
explanations and then claimed the non-existence of the arguments
supporting this approach. You can call me a liar, but these arguments
were never rebutted, so they stand.

--
Pierre Ynard
"Une âme dans un corps, c'est comme un dessin sur une feuille de papier."