[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Added DASH stream filter

Kim Geunhyung kim.geunhyung at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:28:36 CEST 2011

Hello,

I added DASH stream filter in the VLC.
I am not sure if the DASH plugin is installed. How  check that DASH plug installation ?

After patching the DASH stream filter to the current VLC package, I used the following url to  test DASH plugin.
"http://www.itec.uni-klu.ac.at/ftp/datasets/mmsys12/BigBuckBunny/bunny_10s/BigBuckBunnyNonSeg_10s_DASH_VLC_Compatible_withoutBaseUrl.mpd"

But the VLC player didn't do anything.

When I checked plugin and extension menu in the GUI,
there are three Decompressions in the streaming_filter with Score 20, I guess, which is the same score as the DASH plugin.

What should I do to check if the DASH plugin is installed correctly ?

Best Regards,

Geun-Hyung Kim

2011. 10. 26., 오후 2:48, Jean-Baptiste Kempf 작성: