[vlc-devel] compiling ActiveX

Shane Phelan streamey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:56:38 CEST 2011

I'm trying to cross compile the activeX plugin in ubuntu by following the
README.TXT in the projects/activex folder.  I downloaded wine1.2 and ran the
widl compiler, but it's complaining that it can't find the file "ocidl.idl"
this is the first line in the axvlc.idl which is importing it.  I see that
ocidl.idl is normally part of the windows sdk so I would assume that wine is
supposed to supply this file, but I don't see it on my system anywhere.  If
someone could help me out I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Shane