[vlc-devel] compiling ActiveX

Shane Phelan streamey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:38:15 CEST 2011

I'm trying to basically fork VLC I want to be able to modify the activeX
plugin while still allowing the real VLC plugin to reside and work on the
same system ( I've done this already for the mozilla plugin using MIME
types).  I believe to do this I have to change the CLSID of the activeX
control which I believe means running the widl compiler.   I'm sure there is
more involved as well but this is where I'm at for the moment.

Thanks for your help.

-Shane