[vlc-devel] Regarding The Compilation of Vlc source..

Ming@Supermaster supermaster.ming at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 19:04:47 CEST 2011

I suggest to use Cross-compile in Linux, if you dont' have linux platform,
you can install Ubuntu in Virtual PC or Virtual Box, It would be more easy
and will have less problem. I have try Native-compile with MSYS+MINGW in
Windows platform, I can only compile the Demo one. If I compile the latest
one, it fail many time and I can't solve it. So that i try to compile it in
Ubuntu and it works fine.