[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] luahttp intf: Make use of gettext

Francois Cartegnie fcvlcdev at free.fr
Fri Oct 28 22:32:03 CEST 2011

On 28/10/2011 22:24, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
>> luahttp intf: Make use of gettext
>
> The use of gettext is not really correct though. You should use the browser
> language (Accept-Language), not the VLC process locale.

That's what I thought too. But do you have a way to get gettext works
with another locale, without affecting the whole process ?

Until now, we're always assuming locale is english for web inf. Assuming
it's the vlc process one is a step forward.

If we could change gettext's locale from lua to match request headers's,
then it's just few lines to add.

Francois