[vlc-devel] mac build requires bghudplugin to be built separately

Rob rob at hobbyistsoftware.com
Sun Sep 18 14:49:01 CEST 2011

just an annoyance, but I thought it worth mentioning:

trying to build on mac, I got this error:

The following build commands failed:
	CompileXIB Resources/English.lproj/MainMenu.xib
	CompileXIB Resources/English.lproj/AudioEffects.xib
	CompileXIB Resources/English.lproj/MediaInfo.xib

required.
downloading the bghud project, building it and installing the plugin
allowed the VLC build to work.

not sure if it is possible to include the plugin directly in the build
system - but if not, then I guess this is one for the wiki.

cheers,

Rob