[vlc-devel] libvlc_media_list_player_t: delay on switch to next playlist item

Michael Taubert tm at salestv.de
Fri Sep 23 14:02:38 CEST 2011

You're right. Now it plays continueous but starts flickering at the end
of each item.

Well, so I need to work around.

Wouldn't be possible to pre-initialize a libvlc_media_player_t for each
movie and assign the same x window? They wouldn't play together, but one
after one. That way the initialization could be done for the whole list.

I didn't find an 'unset' for libvlc_media_player_set_xwindow().

Thanks for your quick reply.

Kind regards,
Michael