[vlc-devel] Dash Access Plugin status ?

Christopher Mueller christopher.mueller at itec.uni-klu.ac.at
Fri Sep 30 03:54:50 CEST 2011

Hi

Today I had time to integrate the changes as requested. Hopefully I have
not overseen something if so it was not my intent. The patch should also
fix your problem Frederic because the plugin uses now the vlc xml api. I
hope that I have some time next week then I will integrate the buffer and
some other stuff from another branch into this one.

Best Regards
Chris