[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] httplua: export art by playlist item id

Rob Jonson rob at hobbyistsoftware.com
Mon Apr 2 00:17:37 CEST 2012

> I don't need to remind anyone that playlist item IDs have been deprecated for
> ages. Don't come to me for sympathy when the overdue playlist rewrite happens
> and this external interface breaks.

yup, I remember us having this conversation over the summer.

are you expecting that there would be some new identifier, or would
you expect the rewrite to remove the ability to reference playlist
items entirely?

--

Hobbyist Software is a trading name of Hobbyist Software Limited.
Registered office Flat 4 Eastmead Court, Bristol BS9 1HP. Registered