[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] dash: added Persistent Connection

Frederic YHUEL fyhuel at viotech.net
Fri Apr 6 13:31:33 CEST 2012

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Thomas Brouckaert
<thomasbrouckaert at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Frederic,
>
> In the first case it are all strings so you can use + without any problems.
> In the second case he also adds integers to the string, then the + operator
> doesnt work ...

Ah ok thanks. Sorry to spam this ML with stupid questions about a
language I don't know.

That being said, that seems a little bit ugly to me, I don't know if
it is C++ fault or not... whatever...

Maybe using net_Prinf() would be cleaner, but that doesn't really
matter I guess.

Also, using net_Gets() instead of HTTPConnection::readLine would
probably be smarter.

Best regards,

--
Frédéric