[vlc-devel] VLC error - Unable to load extensions module..

Peter Tap ptrtap at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 20:02:11 CEST 2012

Thank you for your help, Felix.

My custom VLC seems to be working fine without the extension module. I would appreciate it if you could explain what functionality I could be missing by not loading the extension module.

Sorry for the html format. The "plain text" option was hidden in one corner in Yahoo mail client. I have enabled it.

Regards,
Peter