[vlc-devel] [vlc thread priority] decode thread priority

Hong Aaron go.aa.hong at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 05:00:17 CEST 2012

Hi,
Yes, we can share the patch for the allwinner chip soon, we are running Qt
4.8 QML & DirectFB & VLC instead of android on the platform.
As we break some VLC rules for some special feature, and still have bugs
like drop frame and crash after play high bitrate full HD video, etc, I'd
like the solve the problems and send the patch, hope it can be fixed in
next month.

Btw, I am working on
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/hacking_the_mele_a1000/ board.

Thanks & Regards,