[vlc-devel] playlist media attributes via http interface?

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Aug 7 22:48:32 CEST 2012

Le lundi 6 août 2012 02:45:37 Mark Hassman, vous avez écrit :
> It looks like an update to /share/lua/intf/modules/httprequests.lua might
> expose the additional attributes which I can then access with lua scripts.

In this case, it looks simply like the immediate properties of the playlist
item are shown while the content of the meta store of the playlist item is
not. I don't know if there is a reason why that is.

The API design rationale in VLC Lua often beats me, and I suspect that there
often is simply no true rationale other than "a developer needed it at some
point".

http://www.remlab.net/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis