[vlc-devel] [lua] Proposal for a standard-included playlist script...

John Oyler john.m.oyler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 05:23:28 CEST 2012

The use case is that it's easy for users to install scripts. They
merely open a URL, and click yes when it prompts. Telling users to put
magic files in what are essentially hidden directories in 2012 isn't
user-friendly.

Wouldn't have to be link tags, but they seem like the right sort. As
for "something special"... the playlist I linked to would be capable
of installing such, but for a few disabled scripting features.

John O.