[vlc-devel] Phonon-vlc videowidget - event Double click is not detected

quere_g gregory.quere at epitech.eu
Tue Aug 14 16:19:16 CEST 2012

Hello,
I use phonon-vlc 0.6.50 and VLC 2.0.3.
I want ,when I click on the videoWidget, to pu the video on fullscreen.
When the video isn't playing, the videoWidget is well in full screen but when the video is playing,
I can't put the video in full screen, the event MouseButtonDblClick is not detected,
but when I use QpushButton the video goes well in full screen.

And I wish I could double click on the video to put her on full screen.

Thanks in advance.