[vlc-devel] Three weeks to go

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Fri Aug 24 17:34:19 CEST 2012

	Hello all,

As you most probably already know, Nokia is terminating its Linux-related
investments. Among others, the Qt office in Brisbane is closing and Qt
software (ex-Trolltech) is divested. Personally, September 17th will be my
last day.

I do not know if and how the sale of the Qt corporate assets will impact VLC.
I also do not yet know if, when and how my ongoing contributions would be
affected. Fortunately, I was not working on VLC during office hours anyway.
But that is only one aspect, and you do not need much imagination to figure
how it might go "wrong". In any case, I do expect changes in some ways.

So... I have been trying to wrap up the open issues assigned to me for
versions 2.0 and 2.1. I still have 7 tickets to go through. Please let me know
if I missed anything.

Best regards,

http://www.linkedin.com/in/remidenis