[vlc-devel] [VLMC] Issue with libvlc VLCNSView VOut on Mac

Rohit Yadav rohityadav89 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 00:01:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

With current libvlc, video rendering is broken in VLMC and so is the
development. We need the api or something to edit/render the videos!

Till then, I've switched the build system to use lib/vlc 1.1.9 in Mac OSX
on which I'm facing an issue with VLCNSView, which was hacked long time
ago. Has something changed, the NSView vout is no longer working in VLMC so
I don't see any video, though aout works.

In need help, how do we fix it?

Regards,
Rohit