[vlc-devel] [VLM] Abnormal Memory Utilization

Shi FENG fredfsh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 11:40:24 CET 2012

Thanks Denis. I've tried Valgrind. Well the problem may not be memory leak
but rather poor memory management. I use malloc_hook and it seems the
problem is related to too many invocations of block_Alloc in misc/block.c.
I'm just detecting the exact caller which causes the problem.

Shi FENG (冯时)

PACMAN Group
Institute of High Performance Computing
Department of Computer Science and Technology
Tsinghua University
Haidian District, Beijing, China