[vlc-devel] How to use QNetworkAccessManager from vlc media player source code

Fayyaz Khan fayyazkl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:27:19 CET 2012

I realized that my last reply might sounded like problem is resolved.
This is not the case.

My problem remains the same, as soon as there is a call to
QNetworkAccessManager (which is linking since there is no compilation
error), vlc ui fails to load with the following log

./vlc[0x19c9388] main libvlc: Running app with the default interface.
[0x1f82988] main interface error: corrupt module:
/VLC/vlc-2.0.4/modules/gui/qt4/.libs/libqt4_plugin.so[0x2586748] main
generic error: corrupt module:
/VLC/vlc-2.0.4/modules/gui/qt4/.libs/libqt4_plugin.so[0x1f82988]
skins2 interface error: no suitable dialogs provider found (hint:
compile the qt4 plugin, and make sure it is loaded
properly)[0x1f82988] skins2 interface error: cannot instantiate qt4
dialogs provider[0x1f82988] [cli] lua interface: Listening on host
"*console".

Any directions that could help me sort it out.