[vlc-devel] multicast stream receiving problems

fayyaz lodhi fayyazkl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 07:35:50 CET 2012

Yeah i did see some difference. But i am not sure i fully understand these.

[076a16b4] freetype spu text warning: failed to convert string to unicode
(No er
ror)
[...]
[021e0934] main video output warning: picture is too late to be displayed
(missi
ng 99 ms)
[021e0934] main video output warning: picture is too late to be displayed
(missi
ng 60 ms)
[021e0934] main video output warning: picture is too late to be displayed
(missi
ng 21 ms)
[076a16b4] freetype spu text warning: failed to convert string to unicode
(No er
ror)
[076a16b4] freetype spu text warning: failed to convert string to unicode
(No er
ror)
[021cf65c] main audio output warning: playback way too early (-939444):
playing
silence
[021cf65c] main audio output debug: inserting 45093 zeroes

Continued with a long string of repeats.