[vlc-devel] report from the Win32 front

John Freed okvlc at johnfreed.com
Tue Feb 7 13:59:56 CET 2012

I have created a Win32 Fedora general page for the wiki.
http://wiki.videolan.org/Win32Compile_Under_Fedora

I need to upload the Qt 4.8 contrib to my personal site, linked to from the
page, but other than that I think it's fine.

I'd propose a slight restructuring of the wiki pages to make them more
modular so these are less likely to become backwater pages (as the Fedora
13 page became). If nobody has a vested interest in these pages I'll just
go ahead and make the changes; otherwise please speak now so we don't have
to revert later.