[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Remove version sort option. Now uses version sort by default and there' s no way to change it :)

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Wed Feb 8 00:31:01 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 07, 2012, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Le mardi 7 février 2012 20:29:40 Rafaël Carré, vous avez écrit :
> > How about using strxfrm before strverscmp ?
>
> It won't work.

Indeed :( for the record, strxfrm use some internal representation which
does not map to ascii characters in a few UTF-8 languages I tried which
"breaks" subsequent strverscmp calls on those strings. (well the calls
work but it just ends up being sorted like with strcmp)

I've reverted the commit and hope we can find a solution to this issue.

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea