[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Add lua console handling code for windows.

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Wed Feb 8 11:47:13 CET 2012

On Wed,  8 Feb 2012 00:26:20 +0100 (CET), git at videolan.org (Antoine
Cellerier) wrote:
> vlc | branch: master | Antoine Cellerier <dionoea at videolan.org> | Tue
Feb
> 7 15:20:37 2012 +0100| [642959ea07aa1eaa2ec5d3e955222238045e06be] |
> committer: Antoine Cellerier
>
> Add lua console handling code for windows.
>
> This fixes the lua command line interface under windows. Adding all
> those special cases in the host abstraction layer doesn't seem optimal
> but at least it works. I'll probably try cleaning it up later.

FUCKING STUPID TIMEOUTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE THIS DAY AND AGE.

I (and Laurent) have spent far too much time to remove that kind of crap.
I do have a problem with people bringing them back. In fact, if you did not
have commit access, this would have been rejected.

This _will_ get reverted.

http://www.remlab.net/