[vlc-devel] Installer digitally signed

Damien maitredede at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:31:05 CET 2012

Hi,

I have done a few googling about this, and I have found a certificate
authority recognized by Windows, that cost less than other big ones :
http://www.startssl.com/
I have bought my code signing certificate for ~60$ for 2 years, as an
individual person. I haven't looked for a company.
Maybe this could fit your needs.

And yes, Cacert is not included everywhere :
http://wiki.cacert.org/InclusionStatus

Damien