[vlc-devel] Untranslatable UI strings in HEAD
juha.jeronen at jyu.fi
Sat Feb 11 08:45:40 CET 2012
On 09/02/12 06:39, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> Are you sure about your testing of the 2.0 branch?
My bad! The strings have actually changed enough between 2.0 and HEAD to
break some translations. Sorry about the noise.
Testing against 2.0 (tag 1.2.0-pre1), the translation works fine. I
think it's ready to be applied.
For future reference, these still appear non-translatable in 1.2.0-pre1:
- Input / Codecs > most choices in "x264 preset and tuning selection"
("fast" and "slow" in presets are translatable; nothing else in either
presets or tunings is)
- Input / Codecs > "x264 profile and level selection" > all choices
- Input/Codecs > Demux > DIRAC > "mc-blk-height"
- Video > Filters > Gradfun > "Debanding algorithm"
- Audio > Output modules > ALSA > "Discard all samples (playback) or
generate zero samples (capture)"
- Audio > SRC resampler > the setting values related of "Sample rate
More information about the vlc-devel