[vlc-devel] Old films filter
jb at videolan.org
Tue Feb 14 00:13:00 CET 2012
On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:39:18PM +0100, themadmax at free.fr wrote :
> I'm try to be closer to other video filter, but I'm novice in Linux C development. I post this patch, and waiting remark on it.
Thanks a lot for your code.
Before anything, you should:
- remove tabs,
- have a consistent indentation,
- correctly space around (, ) and operators,
- pre-declare functions only if needed,
- add more lines to aerate the code,
- remove non-necessary parenthesis (p_this->x) for ex.
- NOT use long,
- use your real name,
- update copyright years,
And repost a patch :)
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734
Sent from my Electronic Device
More information about the vlc-devel