[vlc-devel] Compiling the new contribs

Juha Jeronen juha.jeronen at jyu.fi
Tue Feb 14 11:05:25 CET 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Good points.

Changes reverted.

(The idea was, of course, that building is *slow* and it seems that
prebuilt Linux binary packages are not available for the latest
contribs. The mathematically correct solution would be to get a faster
computer, but as a real-world solution I'd prefer to compile only those
libraries that are missing (or too old) in Debian squeeze (stable).)

-J