[vlc-devel] Core i7 + FFMPEG MT bug related to invalid ES_OUT_SET_PCR calls

Denis Charmet typx at dinauz.org
Thu Feb 16 01:16:37 CET 2012

Le mercredi 15 février 2012 à 12:30:16, Laurent Aimar a écrit :
>  It could also be that the input caching is not large enough. Try increasing it.

Indeed it fixes the problem (well increasing cache triggers the no sound
after seek bug).

I also noticed that we often get audio frames before some B-pictures
with a lower pts and as there is no track discrimination when the demux
call ES_OUT_SET_PCR, the B-frames will be sent with a pts lower than the
pcr.
So I tried to send ES_OUT_SET_PCR only for the video track and the bug
seems to disappear.

--
TypX
Le mauvais esprit est un art de vivre