[vlc-devel] wiki/UnixCompile

Juha Jeronen juha.jeronen at jyu.fi
Fri Feb 17 14:47:41 CET 2012

On 17/02/12 15:33, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:30:52 +0200, Juha Jeronen <juha.jeronen at jyu.fi>
> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Updated, based on input by Rémi and j-b.
>>
>> http://wiki.videolan.org/UnixCompile#Configuration
>>
>> Please let me know if it's horribly borked. If not, now the whole page
>> should be up to date for 2.0.
> Again, there are no big fundamental differences in the configure line in
> 1.1 and 2.0, nor in older versions. There are of course minute differences
> from releases to releases. But the documentation is wrong and misleading as
> you write it.

I assumed the existing documentation was correct for 1.1, as it's been
unchanged for a long time. If that assumption is incorrect, the
documentation has been wrong for a long time and IMHO needs to be fixed.

How do you suggest changing it? Remove the stuff that I thought refers
to 1.1 and older? Something else?

I can do the editing, but I need to know what to put there.

 -J