[vlc-devel] About VLC on PPC G4 1.25Ghz with 10.5.8.

Joseph Shammah shammah23in at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 07:51:39 CET 2012

Hi Team at VLC,

I have installed VLC 2.0 on my machine, eMac G4 1.25Ghz, with 10.5.8
installed. Whenever I try playing any video, I get red lines and no matter
what settings I change, I keep getting the same. I have tried all the
possible steps to isolate and it is clearly with 2.0 version only. I did
download and installed the version meant for PPC machines.

Please help me with the same. I installed the previous version back and it
is working fine.

About me- I am an Apple Certified OS X and Hardware certified professional
and I have a MAC OS X troubleshooting experience of 6+ years, It looks like
there is a bug in the new version. Please help to resolve the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Joseph S