[vlc-devel] A question about RTP

John Zavgren john at zavgren.com
Wed Jan 4 15:04:06 CET 2012

Greetings:
I want to use the live555 module for processing received RTP frames. I can
see that my vlc instance has access to this library (because I hacked the
library code so that it lets me know when it's loaded), however, when I use
vlc to receive an RTP stream the live555 module isn't involved in the frame
processing.

Why?

I can see the RTP frames are passing through the "access rtp module", but
they don't get into the "demux rtp module".

How do I administrate VLC so that it's plumbing causes RTP frames to be
processed by live555?

Thanks!

--
I refuse to believe that corporations are actually people until the state
of Texas executes one.

John Zavgren
603-371-0513 (home)
603-801-2094 (cell)