[vlc-devel] Suggestion and Request

Shelley Horwitz shelley at sjcomm.com
Thu Jan 5 22:35:04 CET 2012

I have one suggestion for improving the User Interface on the VLC Player and one request for a new feature.

Suggestion: Please add a Bookmark Button to the controls so I can click at a particular place in a playback and DO NOT have to go to the menu and click several times to save a bookmark.

Request: Allow me to save a set of bookmarks with my videos (avi, wmv, mpg, etc.). When I create a set of bookmarks, I would like to save them with my video so I can use them again whenever I play it. I would prefer to have the bookmark "file" integrated with the video itself so that I do not have to keep track of 2 files when I move videos around my libraries.

Thank for a great product.

Shelley J. Horwitz
shelley at sjcomm.com