[vlc-devel] [PATCH 04/48] hls: Support encryption
beauze.h at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:17:03 CET 2012
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 01:43:51PM +0100, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
>> This file is getting too large IMHO.
> True, this is exactly what Hugo was saying...
>> Time to think of logical splitting
>> before adding more large features.
> Hugo and I were discussing the split, after the merge of the code from
> Best regards,
Well just to clarify my point :
- The file is too big indeed.
- I just try to apply Luc's patches as far as possible. However, it
was kind of a mess because the two trees diverged, and it wasn't clear
which patch came before the other.
- I have no opinion whatsoever about the patches. I just backported them
- I am not against dropping and rewrite them manually later, though
I'd rather have the patches applied to fix the issues later. For
instance, thread safety is already a big issue in the current code,
some work will be required whatever happens.
- It seems to work better with the patchset applied.
I may have forgot something though.
More information about the vlc-devel