[vlc-devel] Fwd: Your appointment at the U.S. Consulate in Quebec City will be rescheduled

Rafaël Carré rafael.carre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 02:01:20 CET 2012

Hello,

I will unfortunately not be able to go to SCALE 10x this year.

The timing between getting a visa and getting an airplane ticket was
already quite tight but now it is almost impossible.

I think if they give me a new appointment tomorrow for Friday it'll be
OK, I'll keep you updated if it's the case.

Next time I'll count at least a 2 month delay.