[vlc-devel] Fwd: Your appointment at the U.S. Consulate in Quebec City will be rescheduled

Felix Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 13 20:25:03 CET 2012

Hello,

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 6:22 PM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 09:20:31AM +0100, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
>> But that is not much to staff the booth for the whole time.
>
> We can pay flight + hotel, to anyone here who wants to go to LAX.
> This can be anyone that cares, not necessarily a dev.
>
> You need a Visa or ESTA.
> I you want to stay more, I would advise a driving license.
I could go there (and would be happy to do so). I don't have an ESTA
at this point, but since you can apply for one up to 72 hours prior to
boarding, this shouldn't be an issue.

I could arrive on Friday 1:30 PM PST at LAX. I would be prefer to take
a return flight on Monday due to connecting trains from the airport to
my place (returning late on Sunday would be too late for the local
trains). The best and cheapest way would be taking BA for 637 €
(two-way) plus 32 € for the train connection. [1]

Would that be fine for you?

Best regards,
Felix

[1]
Flight connection:
Hamburg -> London Heathrow (BA 0963) at 07:15
London Heathrow -> Los Angeles (BA 0283) at 10:20

return:
Los Angeles -> London Heathrow (BA 0282) at 16:30
London Heathrow -> Hamburg (BA 0966) at 15:00