[vlc-devel] About extensions

Hendrikus Godvliet hendrikusgodvliet at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 19:24:52 CET 2012

I don't know. I am here to ask wich way I have to go to make a
convertor extesion / plugin who pitch the audio stream -31 cent.

At the moment I don know if a plugin would be the best ore a extension.

I realy don't have enough info at the moment to make that decision.

I am familair with Pyhton and Lua.

C/C++  That's what i have to learn.

from that page http://addons.videolan.org/ )?

I think extension has more to do with skins and playlist

By that I would sy it has to be a plugin.

Is there info how to write a plugin on the audio engine in Vlc?

Hendrikus Godvliet